Chicagoland Conceal Carry Institute provides all services for those who meet the requirements to receive their Illinois Conceal Carry Permit. The requirements are listed below and on the Illinois State Police website. You may register for classes online or by calling 312-509-2993 We will also be glad to come to your location if you have a group of ten or more. We welcome all levels of experience with firearms to our courses. We will also assist you with what firearms and holsters will best fit your needs for conceal carry.
Illinois Conceal Carry Course
All inclusive price $205 for 16 hours and $150 for 8 hours.
Our price does not include $150 application fee to the Illinois State Police.
Our price includes refreshments, lunch on Saturdays, range fees, 30 rounds of ammunition, gun rentals, and the course itself
Our courses are taught by certified instructors by the Illinois State Police.
Illinois Conceal Carry Permit is valid for 5 years. You will need a 3 hr refresher course for reapplication.
You do not need an FOID card to take the class, but we can assist you in applying for one.
We will provide assistance in the application process for an additional charge of $20 on Wednesdays 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm or by appointment.
We offer discounts for groups of five or more, union members, veterans, senior citizens, NRA members,
Veterans and others with some prior training may qualify for less hours of training at less cost. You must be able to provide a copy of your certification. You may find more information on these at https://www.isp.state.il.us/appriss/ccw/ CCWPriorTrainingCredit.pdf
Range time with the Coasties.
- I am at least 21 years old.
- I have a valid Firearm Owner’s Identification card.
- I have not been convicted or found guilty of a misdemeanor involving the threat of physical force or violence to any person within the past 5 years.
- I do not have 2 or more violations related to driving while under the influence of alcohol, other drugs, intoxicating compounds within the past 5 years.
- I am not subject to a pending arrest warrant, prosecution or proceeding for an offense or action that could lead to disqualification to own or possess a firearm.
- I have not been in a residential or court- ordered treatment for alcoholism, alcohol detoxification, or drug treatment within the past 5 years.
- You may be eligible if you satisfy the above and no objections are filed by law enforcement. (Section 15) NON-RESIDENTS information can be found at https://ccl4illinois.com
The Instructors are Hanson & Schmidt Conceal Carry
Instructors are subcontracted by Chicagoland Conceal Carry Institute to provide all instruction to their conceal carry courses. Mike and Bill have been certified by the Illinois State Police to teach the Illinois Conceal Carry Permit Course. Our curriculum is called “16/8 Concealed Carry” If you wish to check on the status of our instructors you may call the Illinois State Police at 217-782-7980 or look us up on the ISP website at https://ccl4illinois.com/ ccw/Public/FindInstructor.aspx
Our instructors names are:
Mike Hanson in Will County
William Schmidt in Cook County
Make a deposit by clicking on the “make a deposit” button on the bottom of the page.